Whether you’re a novice or expert 4wder, it’s inevitable to get stuck from time to time. Having the right recovery gear to retrieve your vehicle from sand, mud or rocks is essential.
A soft shackle allows you to connect snatch straps or ropes to your 4WD to tow it from the mud.
CAOS recovery gear is strong and reliable. You can trust us to get your vehicle back on the road.
- Strong and durable
- Built from superior alternative to steel wire rope
- Resistant to UV and chemicals
- Brightly Red and Black Colour
- Light and easy to handle
- Floats in water
- Comes with a protective canvas sleeve and carry bag.
Our 14T Soft Shackle is the safe alternative to smaller bow shackles. It can withstand weight up to 14 tonnes and is made from high-quality rope.
Plus, our 14T Soft Shackle is protected by a layer of rubber at the wear point. This improves its durability and makes it easier to release after use.
- Complies to Australian Legislation for break strength
- Single splice design with a diamond knot material
I'v been sceptical of upgrading from bow-shackles to soft shackles but after a chat with the team at Bully's offroad I got a set of these, they are brilliant!
Nice and light, easy to use. You will have no problems getting your mate's landcruiser out with these.