Carbon Offroad Progressive Rate Coilover Coil Springs
Carbon's professionally engineered progressive rate coil springs were specifically designed here in Australia and offer an improved ride quality over the factory spring on your 4x4. The natural progression of this design is to be tough enough with increased rates designed for additional accessory loads and still maintain a driver friendly feel. The Carbon Coil Springs are designed to work with the range of Carbon MT2.0 Struts.
What makes the Carbon Coil Spring better than other springs on the market?
Our focus on the Carbon Coil Spring was to deliver to the market a suspension system that is comfortable on road and can handle additional accessory loads and improve the vehicle on road handling, then while offroad with increases with travel and improved articulation, this has been done by utilising our own custom progresive rate coil design specifically to suit 4wd's alike.
Driving comfort never felt so good.
Designed to offer you a smooth riding experience, the Carbon 4x4 Coil Springs takes an already great product and makes it even better. The special formulated spring steel used resists fatigue and sagging and is powder coated for protection against the elements for longevity.
The progressive rate elements with these coils, ensures large bumps in the road will be soaked up without transmitting that force to your chassis thanks to its unequaled ability to flex evenly and uniformly under load. These are not your typical progressive rate coil springs!
If you want the ride you deserve, upgrade to a set of Carbon Progressive Rate Coil Springs for your 4wd.
Manufacturing processes -
- Manufactured from high grade carbon spring steel.
- CNC mandrel bent for a precise manufacturing process.
- Each spring is scragged (compressed to coil bind to set the spring height)
- The outer surface of the coil is blasted with steel bearings to relieve the surface tension for a uniformed finish.
- Powder coated for protection from rust and corrosion.
- Each coil is checked ensuring a high level of quality control.
- For universal coil over applications, both ends are ground flat for an even mating surface.
14 inch free height
progressive rate design
70-130kg constant load on front end of most dual cabs
flat ground ends
3.0 inch inside diameter, will work on Carbon MT2.0 coilovers, Fox 2.0 IFP coilovers. Fox 2.5 series coilovers, King 2.5 coilovers, Radflo 2.5 coilovers, Icon 2.5 coilovers and any other brand that takes a 3 inch ID coilover spring.