Landcruiser 70 Series 2007-on ProVent Catch Can PV615DPK
76 - 78 - 79 series Landcruisers
Catch Cans protect your modern diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system. The problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the exhaust particles are collected by the oil.
The combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance and/or failure.
Direction Plus™ ProVent® beneﬁts:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevents oil buildup in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours - Saves you money