Solar blanket for 4WD and caravan travel
With genuine industry standard Anderson™ SB™50 connectors, setting up camp is easier than ever. These high-quality Anderson™ plugs are simple and fast to connect with no screw terminals and no risk of poor connections from frayed wires or loose terminals – just plug and play!
160W Solar Blanket Kit from REDARC features everything you need for camp charging.
This 160W monocrystalline solar blanket kit is the perfect off-the-shelf solution to provide you with portable solar power when you're out 4WDing, camping or just hitting the beach over the weekend.
This kit includes a 160W Monocrystalline Solar Blanket, 20A solar regulator and a 5m Anderson cable allowing you to park in the shade but set up your panel in full sunlight.
Our flexible and convenient solar blankets are packed with more value than ever, REDARC’s monocrystalline solar blankets can be folded up into a neat package and offer flexibility that’s not available with fixed or folding panels. Drape it over the bonnet or windscreen, lay it on the ground or hang it from the side of your awning. When it’s time to hit the road, just fold it up and pack it away.
REDARC 160W Monocrystalline Solar Blanket Features
- Designed for portability and strength with efficient monocrystalline cells
- Lightweight and highly portable
- The lightest REDARC solar option
- Anti-reflective scratch resistant with ETFE coating
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connection
- Designed for 12V Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle battery systems
- High power output