REDARC 30A SOLAR REGULATOR ANDERSON CONNECTION
REDARC’S newly designed 30 Amp Solar Regulator comes with the Anderson™ SB™50 connectors and is ideal for use when multiple REDARC solar blankets are used simultaneously. REDARC’s 30 Amp Solar Regulator acts as the go between to transfer power generated from the panels to the battery.
Featuring multistage charging; boost, absorption and float, REDARC’s 30 Amp Solar Regulator ensures that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently to the battery and will protect it from over charging.
It will work with multiple chemistry batteries including AGM, Standard and Calcium*, is ideal for permanent installation or portable systems, and has multiple levels of protection including over temperature, over charge and reverse polarity.
What’s more set up is now even easier thanks to genuine industry standard Anderson™ SB™50 connectors. These high quality Anderson™ plugs are simple and fast to connect with no screw terminals and no risk of poor connections from frayed wires or loose terminals – just plug and play!
*Battery default setting is AGM. REDARC recommends the purchase of the REDARC Solar Remote Monitor to change battery types and configuration settings.
- Multi-stage charging- boost, absorption, and float
- Works with multiple battery types (REDARC Solar Remote Monitor required)
- Ideal for permanent installation or portable systems
- Multiple levels of protection – over temperature, over charge, reverse polarity
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connection